It is possible to arrange your volunteering stay in a native kichwa family of Napo.
What we offer:
- Living along with a traditional kichwa family and sharing their daily activities
- Accommodation in a separate volunteering house with a double bed, kitchen, separate shared bathroom.
- All meals (the family can also cook for vegetarians or vegans)
- Learning about plants and the traditional way of life
What will be your work:
- Helping the family in their daily activities, such as: making hadcrafts, gardening, working with wood, building
- You need to have basic knowledge of Spanish and English
- Entrance to the volunteering program is $50 USD paid over PayPal. This books your volunteering space.There will be a personal meeting with Feather Crown before your stay begins.
- Daily contribution of $15 USD, which pays for your accommodation
- You need to buy and prepare your own food. If you want to share meals with the family, this can be negotiated